ButterMyBiscuits Etsy Shop

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fun Finds...


 So I would have posted these fun little finds a week ago, but our internet at home has been down for over a week now....(we hate you Comcast!) ...

So, I have this new system that is amazing and everyone should try it. Instead of purchasing things I really want, I just take a picture and post it on my blog. So, in some way I 'have' the item...but I didn't have to pay for it...and that is satisfying, somehow?  It's working and I'm saving money...so yay. 
I feel like we could make these but this little birds nest was only $3 at Target!

Also another $3 Target item...

Cute coasters at JoAnn's...

And some more JoAnn's paper flowers...we could make these. 

Love these frames from tjmaxx....I'm thinking wedding....or walls?

Thank you cards.

Wedding Letters

Wedding Box for cards! Where was this 2 years ago? 

No comments:

Post a Comment