ButterMyBiscuits Etsy Shop

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Baby Shower Gift Wrap (It’s a Girl!)

My good friend is having a baby in May and her shower is coming up. I decided to go with brown paper and yellow, green and white ribbon with a touch of pink tulle. This is a really simple way to jazz up any gift.

IMG_3572IMG_3573IMG_3574IMG_3575

The best way to tack the ribbon down is to use a little dot of hot glue. It holds well and is easy to pop off when unwrapping the gift. I start with a large ribbon, then layer smaller ribbons on top.

IMG_3576IMG_3578IMG_3579IMG_3580

For the finishing touch, I added light pink tulle to create a sheer layer over the ribbons and also to create a bow. I needed some pops of pink since it’s a girl!

IMG_3581IMG_3582

Easy gift wrap on the cheap!

Brown paper, Dollar Tree

Ribbon, JoAnn’s…sometimes found at the Dollar Tree or in thrift stores

No comments:

Post a Comment