ButterMyBiscuits Etsy Shop

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Thrifting

I am addicted to thrift stores. There. I said it. Clearly my husband knows this...and he supports my addiction because hey, it's a cheap thrill that is entertaining and useful. I have seriously cut back on the amount of product I actually bring home nowadays. My summer trick has been to photograph things that are simply too amazing not to be documented for the world to see. If I can't have it physically, then I'll at least savor the item for free by taking a photograph. That way this item can be mine in some sense. This technique is kind to your bank account, mind you. 
Half of a girl in a picture frame..

Amazing boots...

Amazing bag...why didn't i buy this for 8 dollars? I don't know. Because I'm stupid I guess. Would have made a great merch bag for my musical friends. The one that got away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment