ButterMyBiscuits Etsy Shop

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew

Stumbling upon "The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries" on Netflix was just about the best thing ever. Parker Stevenson is a doll and Pamela Sue Martin is a feisty whipper snapper. Why they thought they could swap out Nancy characters towards the end of the show is beyond me. But anyways...here's a little eye candy...I mean "Costume Studies", if you will.

Frank Hardy







Frank and Joe!  (I actually found a Shaun Cassidy record the other day at Goodwill...we'll see how that turns out.) 







Nancy...

Sorry these are weird quality...I definitely was taking pictures of her outfit while I was watching the show. Thought about being her for Halloween...but I don't think I'm ready yet. 



I mean who's name is "Parker Stevenson"....he's bound to be adorable and an actor. 




And this is totally unrelated but I found it in a google search. 

( I think this is hilariously true of most Christians...can you really validate the things you're doing?..)
(Uh oh...soap box.)

No comments:

Post a Comment