ButterMyBiscuits Etsy Shop

Thursday, October 10, 2013

My new stamped signature...

Well, some of you know that I make cards. Lots of cards....cards I should try to sell because I have way too many for personal use anymore. They are my mini-passion. Well, I've been making them for years now and always play around with different stamp designs on the back...a little hallmark effect that I've tried to do since I was a young gal..including a hand-drawn barcode in the early years... so I wanted everything to be uniform and why not get all this done at once. 

Here it is...the big stamp reveal...

birdie.scobey





My husband and I have about 8 parents between the two of us. So, the Scorpio birthdays are coming up and I decided to make my mom stationary! Duh. Here they are...mom if you're reading this you're going to spoil your gift. 




I found this vintage wallpaper scrap in my classroom and snatched it up immediately years ago. Now I finally have something good to use it for. This is why hoarding works sometimes. 
I love this print.



Playing with stamps...here's another birthday card set...


No comments:

Post a Comment